What is a disease?
A disease is an imbalance in your body which first enters your pranic layer or the etheric layer and then manifests into the physical body. The disease is a result of your karma and can be seen by a clairvoyant in the pranic body much before it even manifests in the physical body and before any symptoms appear. Your consciousness is all the time moving around and you are receiving energy from the whole creation. You have energy centres called chakras which act like receptors and catch these frequencies and translate it into the body. So you don’t act out you simply catch this energy from the surroundings depending upon your desires and state.
Like the Manipoorak chakra will catch all the thoughts which are connected to power, Anahad chakra will catch all the thoughts which are connected to love, Vishuddhi chakra will catch all the thoughts connected to creativity.
A chakra is a vortex of energy that is whirling around clockwise and anticlockwise. It expels the used up prana from the body and pulls in fresh prana in to the body that a person requires all the time. Hence when a disease manifests into the physical body that means that it has already effected the pranic layer and the corresponding chakras. Lets take Diabetes as an example. The malfunction of the Manipoorak chakra is directly responsible for Diabetes. It effects the pancreas in the physical body and results in an uncontrolled increase in the sugar levels of the body.
The early warning signs of diabetes is lethargy. One feels drained out very quickly. If a disease has manifested, the thought that you pull in from the environment, the thought has already manifested and taken shape in the body and the symptoms have already come in that is a time we recommend you should see a good vaid or a doctor. Along with that you can practice certain Yog asans to target that specific area and organ in the body where the disease has manifested and take some remedies to minimize or fully cure the problem.
So with a combination of Ayurveda and Yoga we will try to hold the disease back. First we start with Ayurveda.
- Take 45 pieces of the the Jamun tree bark. Heat them in an earthen utensil on coal under the ground. Combustion will take place and it will turn into a powder. Ensure not to burn it and turn it into ash instead as the process of combustion starts you take it out, pound it and store it.
- Eat two 2 tsp full of the powder, 3 times a day with hot water.
– This will give the strength to your pancreas which is going to help you manage diabetes.
– There are some asans which one can perform to reduce the effect of Diabetes.
In the next article we will discuss certain asans as detailed in the ‘Sanatan Kriya’ that can help one keep diabetes in check. We will also learn the mantra for strengthening the Manipoorak chakra to reduce the effect of Diabetes.
– If you are doing yoga properly then you might be able to get rid of Diabetes completely.
– It is vital that any Yogic practice be done under the guidance of one’s Guru, to experience the true powers and efficacy of the science.