- Sit in any comfortable position keeping your back absolutely straight.
- Pay reverence to the energy of the guru and take your awareness to the centre of the chest cavity.
- Become aware of a light pink lotus at this point and of soft baby pink light emanating from this lotus.
- Gradually, let this light expand to fill up your entire body, the surrounding environment, planet earth and finally entire creation.
- Experience this light and try to understand its texture, temperature and effect on your body. Stay with this pink light for as long as you are comfortable.
- When you open your eyes look first at the centre of palms, then the physical body, then anywhere else you choose to look at.
The British punctured our roots, killed cows and poisoned our minds, and left behind generations of ‘brown Englishmen’, writes Yogi Ashwini Macaulay in his infamous ‘Minute’ in 1835 changed the course of how Bharat (or India as we call it now) would be perceived by its countrymen. He planned to uproot the Indian culture through English education. He advocated education for a selected class and wanted to create eminent clerks to serve the lower cadres in British administration, “Brown Englishmen”. The fact that most of us find it perfectly normal to address him, who ravaged our culture, as “Lord” Macaulay and find the idea of cow, which nourishes us, being our mother or goddess absurd, is a direct indicator of the fact that Macaulay succeeded in brainwashing us. A brainwash to the extent that no matter what we write here or whatever stats we share, the Brown Englishmen, even if they make it through the end of this article, would still not find anything wrong in killing cows or eating bee…