UNITED HUMANS AGAINST ATROCITIES ON ANIMALS
(Organised by Dhyan Foundation supported by PFA)
- Stuffed into trucks..
- Often blinded by chilly which is rubbed in the eyes...
- Then driven for anything up to 16 hours without food or water....
- Hardly any space to move and fear of an impending brutal death haunting. ..
If this is not CRUELTY in its worst form then what is?
Recently, a Shocking Incident came to light in the heart of National Capital!
February 14, 2017
- A truck carrying camel carcasses was caught in the national capital , just as it was entering Jagdish Cold Storage House located at Lawrence Road.
- It was seized by police over allegations by animal activists that it was loaded allegedly with illegal camel and cow meat.
- Further probing led to discovery of carcasses inside this "Cold Storage" and two more of these illegal slaughterhouses adjacent to it, in the heart of national capital.
- How and Why were these "slaughter houses" operating in the heart of Delhi ?
- What were the authorities and law enforcement agencies doing when such illegal activities were happening right under their nose?
Do you want to stop rivers of animal blood ?
If yes join us in a peaceful car march on April 7, 2017(Starts @ Jagdish Cold Storage) at 9 am in Delhi
Few hours of your time and a life for a poor helpless soul !
Come let us show animals feel pain and can express it,through humans for humanity!
Register at 9711861051
forms/d/e/ 1FAIpQLSd4G4H8Bvbb7RfA3m-Vu iZkxO_rRIqfNzRsTcCjW-CgWnt Vcg/viewform
To know more about Dhyan Foundation and what we do visit http://www.dhyanfoundation.com